SDPS provides the students an accommodation that gives a home feel and ambience while staying at hostel. We provide a safe, clean, comfortable , eco-friendly environment in a lush green campus that supports the development of a vibrant SDPS student community.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF HOSTEL :-
1. Provide a home for students and to help new arrivals to become adjusted to the new environment.
2. Offer the right atmosphere for study and interchange of thoughts and ideas.
3. Create awareness to social and moral values for improving the quality of life through education.
4. Prepare the hostellers to live independently and taught them how to deal with the other students and room-mates.
5. Make students more ambitious, self-reliant and confident.
6. Help the students to face the practical life more confidently.
7. Teach the students the value of regularity and punctuality.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS:-
The hostel is meant to be yet another home for students. The inmates of the hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students. Students are not allowed to go out the hostel without the written permission of the warden/deputy warden, except during the generally permitted house /period.
1. Hostellers will follow the daily routine of the hostel and school unless exempted on medical grounds or recommendation of the Hostel Warden.
2. Hostellers will not be allowed to keep and take medicines/tonics without the knowledge of the Hostel Warden/Medical Officer.
3. Electrical gadgets like heaters, kettles, irons or any other such appliances will not be allowed in the hostel.
4. Cupboards must be arranged neatly, Surprise checks will be made by the hostel warden. Any extra items , other than those specified in the hostel kit will be confiscated.
5. Any hosteller falling sick , will report to the Hostel Warden.
6. a) All students must report on the given date after any vacation,
failing which they will be fined Rs. 50/. Per day.
b) Any application for attending marriages , functions or any
other eventually during the school term will not be entertained
unless it pertains to the parents or siblings.
c) Written permission for the above should be obtained well on
Click here to download HOSTEL PROSPECTUS